This competition has now closed.
The time to announce the insanely lucky winner of this amazing prize is almost upon us.
Keep your eyes peeled, phones close by and fingers, toes and everything else crossed, as it could be you and you DO NOT want to miss that call.
2. Open to Great Britain and Channel Islands residents, ages 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Oddbins, Destinology, the promoter, their agencies and any other company or persons directly connected with the administration of the Promotion/ Competition.
3. There is no entry fee. A purchase is necessary to enter this competition. No minimum or maximum spend applies.
4. The prize will only be awarded to the winner with proof of purchase.
5. Online customers will automatically be entered into the draw each time they place an order with the option to opt out. Route to entry for in store customers and details of how to enter can be found via www.oddbins.com/malaysiaprize 6. Closing date for entry will be 3rd January 2017, 23.59pm GMT. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. There is no limit to the amount of times you can enter the competition with a new receipt number provided with each transaction.
8. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: www.oddbins.com/malaysiaprize
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Oddbins and not to any other party.